Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Richard Wilkins Should Be Sent Back To Bed

Another something I must mention about Channel 9's showing of the Oscars last night.

Richard Wilkins - Nnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!
I loudly complained at my tv when he popped his head into my favourite night of nights.
The man is an entertainment vacuum.
What is with Channel 9 giving that guy an income? Every time he opens his mouth a little part of my brain gives up and dies.
If he asked just 1 interesting question, say every 3 years or so, then I might be able to forgive his existence on my tv.
It's only Hollywood. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand it. But Richard continues to sound like the slow kid in the class that everyone has to politely smile at and humour.
Why don't they send him to interview people on the red carpet of the Daytime TV Awards instead? They'll be on his level there.

"How does it feel to be nominated?"
"You look spectacular!"
"Stand a little closer Julia. I haven't basked in someone else's fame for over 3 weeks and I'm feeling needy."
"How does it feel to be favourite to win?"
"How are you feeling?"
"Are you feeling?"
"Anything?"
"Talk to me! Don't keep moving away! I can see you Tom!"
"You know everyone in Australia loves you!"
"Touch my hair!"